Interview with Olivier during a day with him in London.
- You realize an even more complete season with Arsenal with regard to the previous season and you are moreover maybe to take away a title which would do a world of good in the staf, in the leaders, in the fans as in the players… How you feel ?
- I feel good. Rather well ? It was a difficult season and hm .. I had a lot of match but I have the feeling to be.. To be filled at the level of our results, simply. It would be better however still to gain this CUP what would finish in a sense a good work from our part. I am hopeful as for the future because we really have a good group and.. Here we are. It is the season which I hope for it will end well with a lot of excitement as for the world cup which quickly arrives.
- You’re in a hurry to be at Wembley on the ground ?
- Yeah ? Wembley is already in a few days so.. I walked the lawn in the semifinals against Wigan, it’s a great stadium and there will be a people gunners behind us. It will be a good time. I hope we win the final because it’s a win that I've already lost one against Marseille three years, so..
- There are 5 years you played yet at Tours, if I’m not mistaken. You are now at the gates of played perhaps the best World Cups for a soccer player in Brazil.. Do you have the impression to live fairies’ account ?
- I know I have some.. I know I have a pretty good star above my head because you can not get to complete everything I myself have completed in a small part of chance, but after.. I feel that I owe everything to my work. Talent too. I think it’s a whole set of things that.. Yes ? It is a fairy tale in the end. (…) That’s what makes the beauty of the sport. (…) With a little of perseverance and determination you arrive has your purposes, so.. It’s a beautiful story, yeah.
Ps : Please, excuse my translation. I do my best so that you, the foreigners, can understand our expensive and good old French language !